The Azure Triskele
A feat represents a talent or an area o f expertise that gives a character special capabilities. It embodies training, experience, and abilities beyond what a class provides. A character can take each feat only once, unless the feat’s description says otherwise. A character must meet any prerequisite specified in a feat to take that feat. If a character ever loses a feat’s prerequisite, they can ’t use that feat until they regain the prerequisite. A character also has the option to retrain a feat, even if they no longer meet the original feat’s prerequisites.
- Strength, Constitution, or Dexterity +1.
- Use proficiency instead of Dexterity or Strength for Armor.
- Gain Resistance to normal damage when taking the Dodge action.
- Strength or Dexterity +1.
- Gain Proficiency with a single martial weapon, shields, or armor of one category heavier than you already have.
- Gain any one Fighting Style.
Choose one of the following damage types [Acid], [Cold], [Fire], [Lightning], or [Thunder]
- Spells and effects you use treat Immunity to the chosen type as Resistance to the chosen type.
- Spells and effects you use ignore Resistance to the chosen type, if the target has Immunity, treat them as if they had Resistance instead.
- In addition, when you roll damage for a spell or effect you use that deals damage of that type, you can reroll any 1s on the damage dice, adding the result.
Note: This is an house rule improvement.
Note: You can select this feat multiple times. Each time you do so, you must choose a different damage type
- Craft/Repair rate is multiplied by 100 with all Artisan tools a character is proficient with.
- Character gains Advantage on all all Artisan Tool checks with Artisan Tools they have proficiency with.
- Cost of base materials is 1/5th of the Market Value instead of 1/3rd for all Artisan Tools a character is proficient with.
- You are proficient with Improvised Weapons (including Heavy Objects), and may Improvise Shields.
- You may throw any weapon you are proficient with a range of (10/30ft).
- You may treat difficult terrain as half cover, half cover as three-quarters cover, and three-quarters cover as full cover.
- You have an uncanny knack for improvising objects and gear from improbable materials.—
Prerequisites: Actor Feat, Cha 15+
- Gain proficiency in Deception if you don’t already have it.
- You have expertise in Charisma (Deception) checks to disguise yourself or mimic a sound or person’s voice.
- You may create a disguise as an action, rather than taking 10 minutes. You don’t ever use up your disguise kit in doing so.
- Gain Advantage on Saving Throws against all Area effects while using a tower-shield as Cover.
- While using a tower-shield as Cover, do not suffer DIsadvantage on making attacks against foes you have cover from.
- Character may use tower-shield as Cover as a Reaction as well as a Bonus Action.
- As an action, cause a Wild Surge based on any spell or cantrip slot available to wild mage, this does not cause the spell slot to be expended unless the Wild Surge result says otherwise.
- Once per short rest, when a target within a Medium (180 ft) range casts a spell or spell-like ability, force it to Wild Surge as a [Reaction].
- Roll twice on the Wild Surge table when suffering from a wild surge, and take the better of the two.