The Azure Triskele
It is said that a halfling’s luck is directly correlated of their own small everyday acts of kindness and love.
Halflings, tend to be a cheery folk by nature. As a society they deeply respect the laws and comforts of the hearth. Long stories, comfortable chairs, good food, and welcomed guests are the greatest treasures in halfling circles. And though their culture is one of kindness, halfling humor can be a bit strong for outsiders to the community. Halflings delight in a well meaning joke, prank, or turn of phrase, and scorn cruelty in doing so. However not all outsiders can tell the difference between a well meaning jibe and an strike at one’s pride.
- Kinfolk Type
- +2 Dexterity
- Small Sized
- Slow Walk Speed
- Dangersense: Halflings have Advanatage on Initiative checks.
- Advantage on Saving Throws against [Fear] effects.
- Lucky: When ever a halfling character rolls a 1 on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, they can re-roll the die and must use the new roll.
- Underfoot Agility: Halflings can move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than their own.
- Proficient with the Nature skill.
- Languages: Hin (Native), and Common.
Slightly more excitable and playful than other halfling kith, kender are often overcome with a terrible sense of curiosity that is tempered with a complete lack of fear. While kender do not experience the sensations of dread or panic that are inherent to survival of other kinfolk, they do
- (+1 Cha)
- Sleight of Hand & Any 2 Languages
- Immune: Fear Effects
- (+1 Cha)
- Stealth (Ignore Disadvantage when using 1/2 Cover)
- Skip Rock: (As a Bonus Action after making an attack with a Sling or Thrown Weapon with the Light Quality, the halfling can bounce thier attack to another target within the weapon’s range of the target using the same attack roll, the halfling can bounce this attack twice at 5th level, three times at 11th level, and four times at 17th level.) Can be used to change angle of an attack to overcome Cover.
- (+1 Str)
- Fast Walk
- Advantage: Attacks with Slings & Rocks
- (+1 Wis)
- Proficiency with Nature.
- Silent Speech: You can speak telepathically to any creature within 30 feet of you. The creature understands you only if the two of you share a language. You can speak telepathically in this way to one creature at a time.