The Azure Triskele
Some flavor text here…
- Eidolon Type, Material Plane Subtype
- +2 Charisma
- Medium Sized
- Common Walk Speed.
- Soul Vision (Can Detect Eidolon as Bonus Action At Will)
- Advantage on Saving throws against Charm Saves.
- Damage Resistance vs Ancestral Element
- Ancestral Powershow: (As Thamaturgy at will, Advantage on Intimidate Checks)
- Proficiency: Intimidate
- Languages: Ancestral Planar Language (Native), any one Regional Language, & Common
- Ancestral Element Resistance: Cold
- Ancestral Planar Language: Celestial
- Strength +1
- Shield Proficiency and Protection Fighting Style
- Radiant Sanctuary: Choose a creature within 30 ft, you ward a creature within range against attack. For one minute, any creature who targets the warded creature with an attack or a harmful spell must first make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, the creature must choose a new target or lose the attack or spell. If they succeed on the Wisdom Saving throw vs Sanctuary effect, they suffer 2d10 Radiant Damage, this increases to 3d10 damage at 3rd level, and again every 3 Levels thereafter, to a max of 7d10.
- Ancestral Element Resistance: Fire
- Ancestral Planar Language: Infernal
- Intelligence +1
- Proficiency in Deception any three additional languages.
- Hellfire Rebuke, 1/short rest.