The Azure Triskele
The Hierrachy of Athodux
The Iron Circle
- Aumvor The Undying: Lich Mud Sorcerer of Death and the Return
- Daedis: …
- Ko The Dragonchilde: Emabassador to the Dragonkings (Platinum Band Bearer: Garnet)
- Oiru The Blooodraven: Cocky young Bloodmage, Kenku.
- Eyenne: …
- Irdraz: …
- Lalotte The Cruel: Saltlake Desert Elf, chief justice to the Mud Sorcerers (Platinum Band Bearer: Ivory)
- Nagiyat: …
- Nala: Bon-Vivant, Society Farming, Least Stringent of Iron Circle and lives a life of luxury.
- Tilyat The Chosen: Young Priestess of Life and Ruin (Platinum Band Bearer: Sapphire)
- Ulshidar: …
- Visivius: …
- Xialta The Betrayer: Ancient Thri-Kreen (Platinum Band Bearer: Emerald)
The Platinum Band (Vestigal Gods of the Iron Circle)
- Jikyor the General [Garnet] (Wants to have the Supreme Army & Tzolo’s Love)
- Tzolo the Seducer [Sapphire] (Wants to give birth to Jezule’s Child)
- Oyallum the Necromancer [Ivory] (Wants to tempt Jezule into consuming Orcus)
- Piyyat the Assassin [Emerald] (Wants the destruction of all things beautiful)
Another Jezulian Vestige
- Rhez? Rhams? What was it? Ancient Dead Raven, Harth Vestige of Tombs and Dungeons.
- Jezule (Cthonian Vestige of the Mud Sorcerers)
Loathes Worship, but will infact reward any who bind him, bringing him back into the world. Likes that the Iron Circle Exists to bring awareness to him, Likes that the Bearers of the Platinum Band intent to resurrect him. Will kill all of them when that is done, as to leave him alone in power.
Gemstones Jezulian culture has significance for each gem stone.
|Tourmaline||Para-element of Ice (Water + Air)|
|Enstatite||Para-element of Mud (Water + Earth), one of the most common and significant gems among the Jezulian. It also represents Jezule himself|
|Carnelian||Para-element of Magma (Fire + Earth)|
|Nuummite||Para-element of Smoke (Fire + Air)|
|Garnet||Represents Strength and War, Mark of Jikyor|
|Sapphire||Represents Charm and Diplomacy, Mark of Tzolo|
|Ivory||Represents Death and Cunning, Mark of Oyallum|
|Emerald||Represents Subterfuge and Betrayal, Mark of Piyyat|
|Crenshinibon||The pinnacle of magic and value, prized for it’s magical resonance, and used most often in the creation of Demilich Soulstones|