The Azure Triskele
[Picture Goes Here]
- Construct Type
- +2 Constitution
- Common Walk
- Living Construct: Immune to Breathing, Eating, Drinking. Can be healed by spells that heal living creatures, but at half rate.
- Composite Plate: 13 + Con [Can attune Magic Armor they find into their Composite Plating, effectively benefiting from the magic, while retaining the 13+Con AC]
- Advantage: Poison & Disease Saves
- Immune Sleep effects: Transforged don’t need sleep, instead they run maintenance protocols, remaining semiconscious (Disadvantage on Perception checks) for 3 hours each day. While running maintenance, transforged dream after a fashion; though such dreams are often mental exercises that have become reflexive after years of practice. Because of this, transforged only require 3 hours for a Long Rest, rather than the usual 8.
- Proficiency with the History skill.
- Pentacalian (Native), Trinary Code, & Common
- Small Sized
- +1 Dexterity
- Nimble: Fast Move Speed + Foes have Disadvantage on Attacks of Opportunity against you
- Underfoot Agility (Move through the space of any larger sized creature)
- +1 Strength
- Integrated Weaponry: Spur (d8 P, Melee, Aquatic, Light, Firearm-Mounted), Spikes (1d6 P,
- Needs more ???
- +1 Intelligence
- Arcane Resistance: Ignore (Con) points of damage from spells
- Cantrip (Any Cantrip, Cast as Int and with total Levels)
- Integrated Weapon: Armbow (d8 P, Projectile [Medium/Long]), Spike (d6 P, Melee, Aquatic, Light, Finesse, Firearm-Mounted)
- Camouflage: Able to Hide while Lightly Obscured
- +1 Strength
- Dangersense: Add your proficiency bonus to Initiative
- Perfect Augury 1/Short Rest.